Welcome to the St. Anne School Future Problem Solvers Page!
We have 2 very exciting FPS events coming soon at St. Anne!
1. Our 1st Annual FPS St. Anne Workshop will be held in the gym on 2/9 at 9am. Please see the flyer in the Knights News. Contact Ms. Dudani for more details.
2. Our 4th - 8th grade FPS students will be competing on the Qualifying Problem next week. Students will miss a portion of the school day and are responsible for any work that they miss in class. Middle school students are competing on 2/12 and 4th and 5th graders are competing on 2/14. Please contact Ms. Dudani if you have any questions. Good luck to all of our FPSers!
My name is Kanchan Dudani and I am the Future Problem Solver Specialist here at St. Anne School. I teach 4th grade and coach the Global Issues Problem Solving Teams. I am so happy to bring the FPS program to St. Anne this year because I truly believe it is great for students! Please contact me with any questions you have about the program.
Grade level coaches
- 3rd grade, Theresa Johnson and Joyce Melocoton
- 4th grade, Kim Rosalino
- 5th grade, Paul Breazeale
- 6th - 8th grade, Kristine Hernandez
- Kanchan Dudani, co-coach for grades 4-8
Please check your appropriate page for the class your child is in for up-to-date information.